Friday, December 21, 2018

TinyTanks and SaltyMac

So one of the WaterTribe, which is the organization that puts on the EC, traditions is to have a tribal name. The head honcho is Chief and some of the guys I have been planning my adventure with are known as Lawless, Mr. Mako, and TriMan. The man that sold me his TI is Bacon (he is a police office but he also might just like pork..unsure). So Morg and I have decided on our names. Mine was easy as I will be known as TinyTanks. Bill calls me that based on my number of trips to the restroom. Stress Incontinence or incomplete voiding, I don't know, but I pee a lot. Morg tried to be BigM which is a nickname I gave him. The whole nickname is "Big M Little Organ." :-) Unfortunately that was taken so he will be known as Salty Mac as his birth certificate says Malcolm.

If you track us this should be the symbol you see.


No comments:

Post a Comment