Wednesday, December 12, 2018

So it has begun...

Hello Friends,
The purpose of this blog is for me to catalog my adventure to complete the WaterTribe Everglades Challenge. I have mentioned it to some of you already and a few have asked how can I follow you and that is the purpose of the blog. I hope to capture the reasons, the research, the preparation, the training, and the event itself. I will commit to putting live features as well succinct vignettes post mortem. So before I begin I want to thank a few people. First would be Jesus for blessing me with the means and ability to attempt such an adventure. Kathryn for her support throughout. Who can boast that they have a wife that supports an annual "man week?" Bill for stoking this fire and Joe for convincing me that time is never guaranteed. Lastly, thanks for Morgan going shoulder to shoulder with me into the adventure.

Lets begin (what has in earnest already begun),

Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment